Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Loved it

I absolutely loved it! Even from the pre-loader I knew it was going to be good, and you delivered. Great job!

Dog V.S Jesus - Part One Dog V.S Jesus - Part One

It shouldn't be, but it is..

That was really.. REALLY good... I think that Star Wars music (like many) is over used, but it played very nicely, and actually ADDED to the movie. So outrageous and well done, good job!

shut-up responds:

I am pleased. Part 2 is 100 times better. It will be out soon.

Dreaming in the Rain Dreaming in the Rain

Great little movie

Great style, very well animated... good choice of music... I should really say great BIG movie. Full of heart, I loved it.

dont 'bee' a litter bug dont 'bee' a litter bug

Really...really... cute

I normally do not like 3D animation, (as I think it's overdone in movies/ tv/ ads/ bananas/ trashcans/ what-have-you... but this was really good. I liked the bee; you could TELL it was a bee, (I've tried to make one myself, and failed), And it's obvious you spent some time on this, good job.

Super-Blackball responds:

keep at it itll turn out great i bet :D thanks alot, add me to msn or summit if u want 3d help:)

The Lunargirl The Lunargirl

Awesome

Great style! Loved it. It was a nice little break in my day. What else can I say? Good work!

Das Beans: Valentine Das Beans: Valentine

That was lovely

I must say, that the sound effects are what really made this a gem. Very cute and cartoon-like. Short and sweet. I love it. Even if it did end in bloodshed...

Starwell episode 5:a Starwell episode 5:a

'almost' random

I will spare you the speech about spongebob and go right into what I liked most about this. It really seemed like a random happening of events, (the cheese seems especially out of place) but then the following events explained everything. Very well animated, and I like his cape. This cartoon is just dripping with style, and I look forward to more from you!

JAMce responds:

yeah... it's hard to do an yellow starfish and not have some kind of resembalance to spongebob... but.. I just do what I'm paid to do ;) thanks for the review though.. I really appreciated it, I can understand how some of it could seem very random... but keep in mind that his is like episode 20 in the series :)

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

This movie scares me...

In all honesty, I am afraid of this movie, but that does not mean that I don't appreciate it. It is well made. The satire is the thickest that I've ever seen in any medium. The extremity of it all is what scares me, but I know that it is intentional, mocking all of the 'other' sprite (and specifically 8-bit) rip offs. It is because of this that I can view it as a quality piece of work. Good job, it may not be my cup of tea, but it's still very well planned out and executed.

Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

Been waiting...

I have been in great anticipation for this movie. The animation is better, but still the same style, very much appreciated. This is yet another movie of yours that I will keep on looping for hours on end, quote at random, and love forever. I love magical Trevor.

TMBG: Particle Man TMBG: Particle Man

Never gets old...

I must have heard that song millions of times... and yet, I can't get enough of it. Esspecially when it is accompanied by a great animation. The special effects were cool, and the over all piece was just well put together. I really enjoyed it, and I have a feeling that I will continue to enjoy it several more times, great work!